7. November 2018 16:51
Massive trade shows with gigantic displays and big budgets are the backbone of our industry. But what if you also need to be more flexible with a self-contained display unit that anyone can assemble for your small shows or local events? Nomadic solves your portability problem with the affordable Pop-Up and Portable Fabric displays.
5 REASONS PORTABLE DISPLAYS MIGHT WORK FOR YOU:
- 1. Cost: Portable displays are extremely affordable and less expensive to maintain and repair than larger modular or custom booths.
- 2. Flexibility: promotional tours, recruiting, smaller trade shows, conferences, corporate functions and unexpected sales opportunities call for the ability to put your display into the truck and go.
- 3. Quick Turnaround: do you need a display booth in a hurry? Nomadic can produce a portable display - banner stand, pop-up or fabric system - in no time with beautiful printed graphics and even the ability to add some stand out accessories like shelving, monitors, tablet stands, backlighting and more.
- 4. Branding/Image Changes: the beauty of a portable system is that they allow you to quickly swap out graphics while keeping the framework the same. Our most popular FabLite system even offers dual branding opportunities with its two-sided pillowcase graphic.
- 5. Easy Set-Up: your sales or marketing team can assemble and take down a portable display with little hassle, and most of the time by themselves.
Pop Up Displays - like Instand FabriMural, XPlus and the new SPlus - feature a collapsible frame system that are also easy to store and transport and most can be assembled and taken down by one person. Easily installed graphics makes them another convenient option for displays on the go.
Other Portable Fabric Displays – like Envison, FabLite, Inspire 2.0, and LightWall - feature easy to assemble tube or extrusion frames with pillowcase dye sub graphics that pull down over the frame and zip closed or smooth SEG graphics that easily installed for a vibrant seamless look. Just like pop-up displays, no tools or extra labor is needed. Plus, fabric display graphics are lighter in weight, more durable, machine washable and fade, mildew and wrinkle resistant!
For the occasional larger event, these scalable designs allow you to easily add other systems to an existing any Nomadic display system. The adaptable nature of these portable systems from Nomadic makes them the most flexible display solutions on the market. Plus, they are backed by the best warranties in the industry.
Contact Nomadic for more information about portable display solutions and the many ways they can be used to cut costs and increase your ROI in the right situation.