3. February 2011 19:41
Whether you’re a cheese head cheering on the Packers or rooting for the Steelers, be sure to catch Nomadic's second set design for the NFL Network this Friday, Feb 4th at 7pm! Nomadic's portable display will appear behind renowned NFL commissioner, Roger Goodell, as he reflects on this season's triumphs and league challenges.
(ABOVE: The graphic backwall that will appear behind Roger Goodell as he gives his speech)
While Nomadic ushers in the 45 Annual Super Bowl, you can prepare to tantalize your tastebuds with our exclusive Super Bowl Sunday Salsa Recipe.
Super Bowl Sunday Salsa
(1) 16oz Jar of Hot Salsa
(1) 4oz Can Sliced Black Olives
(1) 16oz Tub of Sour Cream
(1) 16oz Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
(1) Super Size Bag of Tostitos Chips
FYI: This dish should be put in the oven 20 minutes prior to the kick-off of your favorite NFL team. The timing will allow for ample cooling so the dish will be ready to be consumed.
• Preheat the oven to 450°
• Spread your sour cream evenly on the bottom of the glass baking dish
• Spread salsa evenly over sour cream
• Sprinkle sliced olives evenly over Salsa
• Evenly distribute mozzarella cheese on top of the salsa and olives
• Place in oven for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese has a slight bubbling characteristic
Stay tuned next Thursday for Exhibiting Magic -13 Awesome Quick Tradeshow Fixes written by Industry visionary, Susan Friedmann