24. July 2015 17:40
Ever wonder why humans are attracted to light? It’s actually an unconscious response mechanism rooted in instinct. Light enables us to see better which improves our ability to find food and shelter to survive. Our natural attraction to light is a key reason why LightWall backlit trade show displays and graphics are so powerful at drawing our attention. Unfortunately the expense and installation complexity often put them out of reach for many marketers….until now.
With the recent introduction of new LightWall backlit tension fabric displays, Nomadic has created a series of portable display solutions that are both easy on your wallet and easy to use.
This 20’ LightWall backlit display packs into just one RollOne Case, with a counter conversion, that ships UPS and FedEx!
Backlighting is Brilliant
Backlighting is the hottest trend in exhibit design. LightWall backlit trade show booths enchant, engage and energize audiences because they stand out in a crowded hall. Seamless edge-to-edge imagery lit by true white LEDs boosts overall graphic impact. These tradeshow displays can be backlit on both sides by simply connecting two frames back-to-back.
Assembly is Tool Free
It’s so easy, anyone can set up a LightWall backlit trade show booth:
- Lights are pre-installed in the frame channel for protection during transit and speed set-up.
- Frame sections glide together and tighten with thumb screws.
- The SEG (silicone edge gasket) fabric graphic panel is pressed into the channel of the frame perimeter.
- The liner attaches to the backside with Velcro™
Saves Money by Reducing Costs
LightWall backlit tradeshow displays help reduce your trade show marketing expenses 5 ways.
- Nomadic’s custom tailored fabric graphics cost less than photomurals.
- Fabric graphics are more durable and machine washable to last longer.
- LED lights use less energy and last up to 10,000 hours.
- LightWall backlit display ship in just one RollCase Case that converts into a counter.
- Our RollOne Case ships UPS and FedEx.
Quality Guaranteed After-the-Sale
While many exhibitors are satisfied with the service they receive before and during the sale, yet Nomadic ensures customer needs will be met after-the-sale. Light module replacements easily snap into place if damaged in the field. Every LightWall backlit tension fabric display is backed by the industry’s best lifetime warranty.
Share the news that will Brighten your event marketing program:
Gwen Parsons is the Senior Vice President of Marketing at Nomadic Display. She is a regular contributor to the Nomadic Display Blog and can be found at Google + and LinkedIn.