18. November 2010 17:55
IPads are taking the trade show industry by storm and are becoming common accessories among Exhibit Marketers. IPads will probably never replace the full functionality of laptops, but are able to help in execution of your event objectives. Below are some reasons you should include Apple’s IPad in your event marketing strategy and budget for next year.
• The IPad’s sensitive touch screen allows you to quickly capture vital lead contact information of booth attendees with out the high costs associated with lead generation devices.
• Depending on the CRM system your company uses, your sales team can easily integrate your lead information directly into CRM onsite.
*please note that not all CRMS are packaged to support the IPad*
KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING…
• Unlike traditional netbooks that boast on an extended 8 hour battery life, IPad’s battery life lasts an unrivaled 10 hours to support your electronic post show collateral fulfillment. This sleek , portable netbook does not confine you to a predetermined location, instead you can meander through the show floor aisles on a dedicated 3G network taking polls, surveys. etc.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
• If for some reason, in a frenzy to get out the door and on the plane, you forget vital trade show collateral (presentations, slideshows etc.). Fear no more, you can easily access your desktop remotely at the event with IPad's Wyse Pocket Cloud App.
YOUR SATELLITE OFFICE
• The IPad is engineered to support both Go to Meeting and Webex. These free apps will allow you share real time exclusive presentations with your audience. Additionally, you may share live presentations with attendees that may have missed the opportunity to stop by your booth earlier on in the show.
TRAVELING SALES BILLBOARD
• Going along with the gamut of other Apple products, the IPad is very easy on the eyes and is an innovative way to engage with customers by conjuring up presentations, surveys, demos, promotional videos in an interactive format.
From cool trade show swag to your home away from home, let us know how you use your IPad at events